Location: Chicago, IL
- Material: Stainless steel (#4,#8 and mechanical finishes)
- Work area: 3 story lobby
- Construction completed 1974
- Type of Service: Ongoing maintenance program
- Project Duration: Monthly
- Problem: The Willis Tower has a three story lobby with stainless steel cladding on all exposed beams and column covers as well as stainless steel revolving doors and swing doors. There is also a three story canopy over the east entrance clad in stainless steel. Alumitec provides regular ongoing maintenance and cleaning on a scheduled basis.