Location: St. Louis, MO
- Material: Clear Anodized Aluminum
- Floors: 4
- Construction completed in early 1980’s
- Type of Service: Restoration and Maintenance (clean and seal)
- Project Duration: 4 months
- Problem: Exposure to everyday airborne contaminants, the buildings are located at the end of a runway of a major international airport resulting in the collection of aircraft exhaust and fuel residue. In addition there is run off due to silicone residue from the weatherproofing sealant in the panel joints.